Coronavirus Statement- Statement from Alpha Housing Services Ltd
CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19)
In these challenging and uncertain times, we understand many of you will have concerns about Cornonavirus and therefore, we wanted to update you, in light of the government guidelines.
During the lock down we have aimed to continue to deliver as many services as possible whilst being in line with social distancing rules. We have received great feedback from many clients and contractors. Thank you to everyone who has provided positive feedback, which has been an enormous boost to the team.
Here at Alpha Housing Services, we want to reassure you that we continue to run the business to the best of our ability, whilst ensuring that we are taking precautionary measures to protect our staff, customers and contractor’s health, safety and wellbeing.
Therefore, we have implemented the additional measures to reduce any risk:
- We are not currently arranging any AGMs, until further notice unless they can be arranged in a ‘Zoom’ type forum.
- We have closed our office in Taunton to visitors. Some of our staff are still working from home and have been set up to work remotely whilst maintaining high service levels and communication channels under normal circumstances.
- We are encouraging conference meetings via ‘Zoom’ to limit face to face contact, whilst still being able to undertaken the productive meetings that are held
- Our staff are all following the government guidelines, and therefore, if they have any of the symptoms, they will be self-isolating at home.
To help us to keep our staff, customers and contractors safe, we ask that:
- You maintain social distancing if you have contractors in attendance.
- Correspondence where possible should be undertaken via email
- Wherever possible you avoid sending cheques for service charge payments. Payment can most easily be made using Faster Payment via internet banking.
- If you are self-isolating, and know that a contractor is due to visit your property, please inform us immediately. Please follow the government guidance – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and wish to thank all our clients for their understanding through these unprecedented and testing times.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Alpha Team