We offer a personal yet professional service providing guidance and control of blocks with upwards of ten properties. We charge on a fixed fee per unit per annum basis
What We Offer
One of the hardest things as a property owner is managing is the sheer volume of paperwork, correspondence and communication needed to ensure that everyone enjoys their homes.Read More
We undertake regular site inspections of Estates and Blocks we manage. These inspections ensure that high standards are maintained, and they reassure our residents that we’re on top of any required work.Read More
In managing Blocks and Estates we look to help in areas that can be time consuming and technical, that can cause discomfort and tension if managed in-house such as maintenance change collection or arrears.Read More
View Full List Of Services
Block management covers a range of services. Alpha Housing Services provides:
- Ensuring that actions undertaken on behalf of the client are in accordance with current legislation
- Estimating & assessing sinking fund and maintenance requirements
- Liaising with Directors/Freeholders to set the maintenance charges
- Collection of maintenance charge, ground rent and administration of accounts
- Pursuing unpaid maintenance or ground rent charges
- Responding to resident’s enquiries
- Response to and resolution of issues
- Arranging and attending formal/informal meetings
- Controlling the payment of invoices
- Managing the bank account and reconciliations
- Submitting year-end accounts to Accountant and liaising with them on all matters
- Liaising with Directors on the content of the prepared Annual Accounts
- Company secretary administration, which includes annual returns and issuing of shares
- Dealing promptly with solicitors enquires in respect of the sale and purchase of properties
- Ensuring compliance with the terms of the lease, and taking appropriate action against defaulting parties
- Assessment of building works required
- Regular Site inspections
- Building insurance provision through a broker to get the most cost effective policy for your property requirements
- Appointing and administering contractors/contracts – we have built a list of trusted local contractors based on cost and quality of work; we do not get a commission for using them, keeping the costs down for you
- Organising and attending site meetings with contractors as required
- Organising planned and emergency repairs
- Obtaining quotations for major items of repair and redecoration
- Supervision of major contracts
We want to continue to develop the service options to deliver an exceptional service, so if what you want is not listed above, then please ask.
Our Easy 5-Step Transfer
Fill in your property details on our website or email us to arrange a Management quotation. Provide us with your contact details, the property address, the Residents’ Management Company name and number and the number of flats/houses in the property estate.
Meet With Us
We’ll arrange to meet in person to go over any questions we may have for you, and you for us. You will then received a tailored quote from us for our services.
Notify your agent in writing that you no longer wish to be managed by them. There may be a minimum notice period or a default position under the existing management contract.
Once we have agreed the Terms and Conditions and you have returned your signed contract, we will contact your existing agent to obtain the records they hold and inform all residents, introducing ourselves.
Leave The Rest To Us
We will manage the transfer process so you don’t have to worry.
Interested in using our services?
We used to have a very poor management company and I was always led to believe it is very difficult to change. I contacted Alpha Housing and a gent called Giles was extremely helpful and the change was easy. Now we have a management company that listens to our needs and provides an excellent service. I would highly recommend Alpha Housing Services to anyone in need of a management company or who is looking to replace an under performing one.Mr S. Hodder