Further Info- For Freeholders
We offer a comprehensive service to Freeholders including property and ground rent management. We understand the importance of protecting your interests and asset value through diligent service and efficient management.
We offer comprehensive Freeholder services. These include property and ground rent management, and we will protect your interests and asset value through diligent service and efficient management.
We are fully aware that being a Freeholder can sometimes place you in a precarious position, especially if a development is not managed correctly. Our aim is to remove as much of the hassle and risk to you, as we possibly can and ensure your development complies with all current legislation, regulations and the terms of the lease.
We would be happy to discuss your needs with you and develop a management package that works. If you are planning a development, building a development, buying a Freehold as an investment, moving the management of a portfolio, or giving up in house management, contact us today and take the first step to peace of mind.
Our management service includes:
- Preparing an annual estimate of future expenditure; administering the service charge and reserve funds; prepare and distribute appropriate service charge accounts
- Registration of Directors
- Health & Safety and Fire Risk Assessment Compliance
- Employment and supervision of resident wardens, caretakers and on-site staff
- Liaising with client to place insurance cover
- Supervision of maintenance works to the structures of the building, common areas, private roadways, lighting, car park areas, boundary fencing and walls, refuse and garden stores
- Processing invoices for payment and ensuring best value
- Dealing with Notice of Transfer of ownership and mortgage
- Liaising and dealing with enquiries from residents, tenants and solicitors
- Collecting service charge and other payments due from the lessees of the property and the collection of any arrears as appropriate
- Payment of ground rent to freeholder (if applicable)
- Attendance at residents meetings (including AGM)
- Providing an out-of-hours help desk in the event of emergencies
- Managing major works
Ground Rent Collections
As a Freeholder, you may have decided to step back from the management responsibility of the property or development. If this is the case with your development, and you don’t want the hassle of collecting Ground Rents, then you will want to make sure you employ an ARMA agent who can be trusted to collect your Ground Rents when due and as per the Lease.
Whether it is for a single development or for a portfolio, contact us today and we would be happy to discuss your ground rent collection needs.