Further Info

- For Residents/Tenants

Your first port of call for any issues would usually be your Landlord or Letting Agent, however if an issue relates to a communal area, then please call us direct


What should I do if I want to discuss a maintenance problem?

As a resident most issues that happen within your residence will be the responsibility of the Owner of your property i.e. your landlord that you signed an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement with. If, however, the issue relates to a communal area, then please call us direct on 01823 270661.


Some helpful information


If you smell gas, call 0800 111 999


If you have a power cut, first check with your neighbours to see if it is just affecting your flat or others. If it is not just your flat either call 0800 6783 105 or following this link https://powercuts.westernpower.co.uk/tweets to the Western Power website and type in your postcode for updates.

TV Signal

If you have no TV signal; check with your neighbours; is it just in your flat (if so call your landlord), if other flats are also affected the please call us.

Useful Guides

Being a responsible tenant – please see the following guides for help if you live in a block of flats:

Interested in using our services?

Cyber Essentials Logo Net Zero Logo TPI Logo MTPI Logo Property Ombudsman Logo
phone Contact Us